So. There's That.


I've chosen to break one of my Cardinal Rules of Authorship this evening and do this after I've had three beers.
Blue Moon. Belgium Ales.
Add a totally over-ripe locally grown peach on the side.

OH.my.GOD.
It's something of a Litmus test. I just wanna see something. C'mon. Seriously. It can only suck so much. Seriously. Just hold my hand.
This day was a serious piece of 16 hour testing.
Testing my patience. Testing my resourcefulness.
Testing my loyalty. Testing my intelligence.
Testing my ability to be the Most Clever Girl in Jefferson County.
Booya.
Can a girl get a "Woot! Woot!??!"
I'm just sayin'
Yesterday was an 18 hour day.
I've heard myself say (mostly under my breath) - "I'm too old for this shit" since 6am. I've heard most of my people say this, mostly under their breath for a very long time.
We really are too old for THIS shit.
Like, what? There's a whole nother variety of Shit we could choose from? Cool. Who'd a thunk it?
Yea. Probably not so much.

*sigh*

For.real?

Seriously?
That question about regrets ... or "What Would You Change If You Could Do It All Over?" ...
Seriously?
That's all I wanna ask.
For.real?
I've lived this freaking long and you think I'd change one little teeny weeny element?
Yea.
Okay. Not so much.

It's all about the "Almost."

I love Almost.

All yall are Almost right here, cuz I'm right in the middle.

I love that.
It's just the breath of Almost.



Comments

  1. not the same, i'm sure, but i find myself in a situation that is going in a direction that, theoretically should work, but y'know how sometimes MAYBE the time, or place, or both just aren't right? and it's really not my place to say anything about it, so i just am sitting here, trying to ignore what's going on and it is freakin' tearing my heart out. i know what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but when you're 19 months old??? really?? just had to unload that. all will be well. i guess i just see things differently, that must be it. but, on the plus side, for semi-drunk bloggin, you did GREAT!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts